Recovering Files from Corrupt Hard Drive
Hard Disks are a non-volatile form of data storage device and considered as a primary place to store data. You can save any important data in your hard drive better called as volumes on Mac. At the same time, the data loss scenario also occurs in Mac volumes during partitioning or due to some corruption issues. In such cases for recovering data from corrupt hard drive you can use reliable Mac recovery software. This software easily recovers your lost data due to accidental deletion, software errors or virus attack from Mac hard disk devices. Mac recovery software is capable to recover your accidentally deleted files and folders from Mac volumes and different types of removable devices.
Some common factors leading to corruption of Mac HDD are as follows:
- The volume header gets corrupted due to malware effect and the entire data present on it is lost and respective volume becomes inaccessible.
- While removing unwanted volume from your Mac system if you select the wrong one while deleting, then that volume is deleted and data on it is also deleted and lost.
- If the file system gets corrupted due to improper shut down due and power surge then this leads to severe data loss from Mac HDD.
- If the Apple partition map gets damaged or corrupted by some harmful virus then also there is major data loss.
- At times you may feel it is essential to change from one file system to another file system i.e. from HFS+ to HFSX file system on Mac. Errors during the file systems conversion may lead to corruption of the partition.
- When the sizes of existing partitions need to be changed or a new volume needs to be created, re- partitioning can be done. Improper re-partitioning process might corrupt the existing partitions and leads to data loss.
In order to avoid the loss of critical data, it is always good to take a proper backup of important data stored in your Mac PC, which will always enable you to restore lost files and keep you safe in terms of your important data. In case if you end up with losing important files without any backup, no need to worry about it. You can easily perform data recovery from corrupted hard drive using efficient Mac recovery software. This application is also effective to recover deleted document and all media files easily. To know more about recovering data from corrupt hard drive use this tool.
It is an excellent recovery tool to recover data from any storage device and it provides user-friendly interface so that any user who is not having much technical knowledge can also use this application. You can use this recovery software to recover all lost files from corrupted Mac volumes. Regardless of the reason for data loss, Mac data recovery software helps to recover Mac volumes, lost or corrupted due to above described factors. First, you can download the trial version of this utility to check its performance. This recovery tool facilitates you to restore files from hard drives, external drives, memory cards, iPod’s, FireWire, etc. After installation, this software will scan the storage device from where you have lost data and it will recover lost files. You can save recovered data after buying complete version of this software. The simple user interface of this software will help novice users to restore Mac files in couple of mouse clicks, visit this page for more details: http://www.recovermacintosh.com/data-recovery.html
Follow steps to recovering data from corrupt hard drive:
Step 1: Download the demo version of this software and install it to your Mac computer. After launching the software click on “RECOVER VOLUMES / DRIVES” option.
Step 2: Once you are done with it, select “FORMATTED / RE-FORMATTED RECOVERY” to restore Mac data. After that you need to select the Mac volume from where you want to recover data. Click on “Next” button after selecting the affected volume.
Step 3: Once the scanning procedure is finished, you can view the recovered data using Data View option.